The 16th Annual CASA Classic Golf Tournament took place on Tuesday, May 15th at The Ranch Country Club.
Over 110 golfers participated in the morning flight and approximately 80 golfers participated in the afternoon flight.
Thank you to all of our golfers who came out for the tournament, and a special congratulations to the winners:
- First Place - Dominic Scrivner, Jonathan Susser, Cliff Swaim, & Matt Stephenson
- Second Place - Kyle Thurman, Mike Hinton, Dano Aldaz, & Troy Vigil
- Third Place - Patrick Wall, Bill Vaughan, Steve Williamson, & Scott Gallagher
- Longest Drive (Men) - Adam Vasklakis
- Longest Drive (Women) - Debbie Gridley
- Closest to the Pin (Men) - Scott Gallagher
- Closest to the Pin (Women) - Kelli Ehrhardt
- First Place - Michael Ingram, Jacob Pinkelman, Will Wiley, Richard Perez
- Second Place - Robert Lane, Alex Hemker, Robert Downes, & Barret Ramey
- Third Place - Case Dustin, Katka Dustin, Josh Carlisle, Ryan Bruner
- Longest Drive (Men) - Ryan Holocher
- Longest Drive (Women) - Amber Perez
- Closest to the Pin (Men) - Rick Schmitz
- Closest to the Pin (Women) - Marcie Schmitz
This year's tournament raised almost $90,000!!
Because of your generosity and commitment to our cause, we are able to recruit, train, and supervise more dedicated volunteers who will work to fight for the basic human rights of abused and neglected children here in Adams and Broomfield Counties.
Each year in Adams and Broomfield Counties, there are nearly 1,100 children who are in need of a caring, committed CASA Volunteer Advocate. We are always in need of new CASA Volunteer Advocates to help support the children we serve. To learn more about how to become a CASA Volunteer Advocate, please contact Joyce Sanchez, Outreach & Recruitment Manager at email@example.com.
To learn more about sponsoring or attending this event next year, please contact Anne Kerlin, Events & Campaigns Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org