Donate to CASA of Adams & Broomfield Counties using our secure online portal. It's safe, quick and easy! Online donations can be processed through Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diner's Club Cards.
If you prefer to send a check, please make it payable to "CASA of Adams & Broomfield Counties," and mail it to:
CASA of Adams & Broomfield Counties
Adams County Justice Center
1100 Judicial Center Drive
Brighton, CO 80601
Champions for Children, $10,000 and More Annual Contribution [Help 8 or more children in need]
Champions for Children are individuals and businesses who step up to provide support for abused and neglected children at the $10,000 or more level per year. Champions for Children receive year-long sponsor recognition through all of CASA's Signature Events, Monthly Messengers and on the web.
Friends of CASA, $6,000 and More Annual Contribution [Help 5 children in need]
Each year, companies and individuals with a vested interest in the community join in the fight against child abuse by becoming Friends of CASA. As a Friend of CASA supporter, your sponsorship will have a direct impact on the lives of children in Adams and Broomfield Counties. You will also receive year-long sponsor recognition through all of CASA's Signature Events, newsletters and on the the web.
Heroes' Guild, $2,500 and More Annual Contribution [Help 2 children in need]
We invite you to become part of our Heroes' Guild, a group of caring, committed supporters who are providing a powerful voice to abused and neglected children. Heroes' Guild members receive special recognition at all CASA's Signature Events and an invitation to a very special reception held in their honor.
Powerful Voices Society, $1,200 and More Annual Contribution [Help a child in need]
We invite you to become part of our Powerful Voices Society, a group of caring, committed supporters who are providing a powerful voice to abused and neglected children.
As a Powerful Voices Society Member you will receive...
- An invitation for two to our exclusive Powerful Voices Society Wine and Cheese Appreciation Reception.
- A recognition gift that will be presented to you at the reception.
- An invitation to visit court to see CASA at work.
- Personal quarterly updates from Lindsay Lierman, Executive Director.
- An invitation to National Adoption Day in November.
- Acknowledgment on website, in annual report and in our KOH Luncheon Event Program in November.
- Special Powerful Voices Society Member Ribbon to wear at each of our three CASA Signature Events (CASA Classic Golf Tournament in May, Indulge for CASA event in July, and KOH Luncheon in November).
For additional information, please contact Lindsay Lierman, Executive Director, at 303.835.5535 or at email@example.com.